Friday, October 31, 2008

Zoo with Grandpa & Grandma


Grandpa, Katie, Emily, Issak, Amber, Parker, Skyler, and Grandma

My fabulous in-laws offered to take Amber & Parker to the zoo several weeks ago. What troopers! All the grand kids were there (six under 4)! They did have a little help though, Amy & Lisa (Matt's sisters) went along too. I stayed behind and worked. I know the kids had such a blast! Neither of them had naps that day, and they came home around 5:00! They were exhausted, but had such a great time.









Matt was out of town that week hunting, so I was so happy to have a little break. That night though, they both were SO tired so I started a bath at 6:00 for them, thinking bed was at 7:00! They both screamed from 6:00-6:30 NON STOP for no reason! They had both had it! Luckily I was full of patience since I had spent the entire day away from them, and then to our surprise Matt came home at about 7:00 (we didn't expect him for another day) which made everyone happy! Matt's hunt was a success, and he brought home a 3 point buck...those pictures & experience I'll let Matt post.

No comments: