We just finished a little remodeling job in our kitchen. By "we" I mean Mike Rogers. He is so talented and did an awesome job updating our kitchen. We had him re-paint our cabinets and island, and put on hardware, and paint the kitchen/living room. We also knocked out a wall between our kitchen and living room to make it all one room. It opens up the house and makes it feel so much warmer and inviting, and best of all it feels BIGGER!!! It looks awesome. Thank you Mike! He is the best, and thank you Sara for sacrificing him these past three weeks! I only have one "before" photo. I wish we would have taken more, but we demoed the wall before we had a chance to take one. The "before" picture is actually taken from an old appraisal I did, so it's not even a good one, but it gives an idea.
The wall that separated the kitchen & living room was dark wood paneling, our kitchen wall was "brick red" and we had dark countertops & dark cabinets. I can't believe how much better it looks with it now white and open. It really feels like a new house. We love it!
Sara and Mike are seriously amazing. They spent so many hours working on this project. We have been in Logan the past 24 hours for family wedding. We came home to the house totally clean, decorated and completely finished! March 1st was the deadline because we're blessing Aubrey tomorrow, so Mike and Sara spent their entire day making that happen. What good friends. Our house has been in construction mode for a couple weeks now, so it's been pretty crazy, and very messy! When we walked in this evening to a clean house, Parker said "CLEAN!" He must take after me; nothing beats a clean house!
10 comments:
Trish, I LOVE it! It looks fantastic!
Awesome job Mike & Sara!
wow, it looks great! Can't wait to see it in person!
Looks amazing!!! I can't wait to see it in person. It all came together. I can't wait to hear about your big weekend!
Trish I love having a white kitchen, so bright and friendly. It looks so great!
Talk about a world of difference. I am so happy for you to have it like this now. Good job Mike, we'll have to borrow him?
Trish it looks amazing!!! I love the white it makes it so bright and inviting. I love it! I can't wait to see it.
It really does look great! I love the way you opened it up. I bet it does feel a lot bigger. Yay for you!!
I love it Trish! It looks so nice and fresh and open. Well done!
We are so jealous! I will come anytime. Buz me when you need help
Post a Comment