Friday, January 1, 2010

Molly


Meet Molly, the newest member of our family! We adopted her today from a shelter in Grantsville. She is three years old (we're pretty sure). We've been looking at several different Labs over the past couple weeks, and went back and forth between puppies and adopting. We decided today to adopt, and I am SO happy about it! She is so amazing! She is totally mellow, she is so good with the kids, she is crate trained, house broken, and has all the basic commands down (sit, stay, come, etc.). What more could I ask for (maybe if she didn't shed!). It is so nice to get a dog though that seems relatively healthy, doesn't chew everything up, doesn't bite everyone, won't pee and poop all over everything, and actually prefers to sleep in her kennel rather than by us. She LOVES to be outside and is so playful, she hasn't barked or growled once, I'm telling you adopting should ALWAYS be the way to go! I'm a huge fan! I love to know that we saved this little cutie from life in a shelter (or certain death, right?). What a good way to start out 2010.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

That is one lucky dog. She will be so loved.

naptime nostalgia said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful.

Stacie said...

Oh my gosh you got a new dog? I never thought the day would come. Well I bet your family is on cloud nine. can't wait to meet her.

We were going to name our first born girl Molly. Guess we can't anymore. J/K

Emily said...

Wow! That is very exciting....bet your kids are in heaven - oh and Matt to:)! Can't wait to see you this week.

Amanda Morgan said...

She's a cutie! I love labs! Have I mentioned that before?:) We're excited to meet her!

Anna said...

Molly is so cute!