Last Saturday the 24th of July, Matt and I were able to take a hike with my niece Brooke. Brooke is here visiting from Texas and wanted to do a hike while she was here. She chose Mt. Olympus. The last time I hiked the trail was my senior year of high school with Stacie. Matt and I climbed the west slabs several years ago, but it has been over 12 years since I had done the trail! It truly is a great hike with such great views.
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Mt Olympus
Last Saturday the 24th of July, Matt and I were able to take a hike with my niece Brooke. Brooke is here visiting from Texas and wanted to do a hike while she was here. She chose Mt. Olympus. The last time I hiked the trail was my senior year of high school with Stacie. Matt and I climbed the west slabs several years ago, but it has been over 12 years since I had done the trail! It truly is a great hike with such great views.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, so pretty! Way to go!
Post a Comment