Friday, January 21, 2011

Hardware Ranch


We took our annual trip to Hardware Ranch this past weekend. We tried to get out of the nasty inversion and frigid temperatures, however it wasn't much better there! We had a great little outing and the kids of course had a blast.









We have gone to Hardware Ranch each winter over the past five years. As we waited in line for our turn, I couldn't help but observe everyone around us. I remember the time it was just Matt, me and Amber. Our first time here as a family Amber was just seven months old. It was cold and rainy. I was totally worried about her, had her totally bundled up with a big fluffy coat, gloves, hat, and had a couple blankets around her in our baby Bjorn. Now, three kids later, we didn't pack snow pants, boots, or even gloves!!! It was freezing! What were we thinking? I also couldn't help but feel my age. It seemed everyone around us was either single and on a date, or a young newlywed couple, or one small child. We seemed to be the oldest people there! I'm really having a difficult time accepting my age. I so badly want to still be 25!

1 comment:

texazranches11 said...

Those picture is really adorable, staying in the ranch just like Texas Land For Sale, Hardware Ranch is pretty cool too.