Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Amber

Happy 6th Birthday Amber! We had a great day filled with breakfast cake, presents, lunch with cousins at Chic Fillet (complete with a little toy & a strawberry shake for the birthday girl!), a crown from her Kindergarten class, and a big birthday bash at night! It was a really fun, happy day for Amber. We were bummed the weather wasn't great (first time we've seen rain on her birthday in six years!). But it was still a success!

Amber got a hula-hoop that she is already a pro at! I love watching her! She was so kind today and was willing to share all her new birthday toys with Parker and Aubrey.




Of course a new DVD!


Amber got a barbie with a show horse that actually trots around. It was a hit! She has enjoyed playing with it all day.




She also got a new (must needed) nightgown. She has been wearing her 3T Dora Nightgown for the past three years! It is tiny, ripped, torn, and just plane too small.





Aubrey loved her new chapstick from the party favor bag.


Amber got a lot of fun things from friends. She has some very generous and kind friends! It was fun to have them all here.



Singing happy birthday!


The infamous "thimble" game. It's a Morgan classic! The kids loved it, and I'm pretty sure everyone got a little wet.



Brooke was here for the party, and it was so great!!!! She was a huge help, the kids loved her! Thank you Brooke for coming and for all your help! Carden's Mom Abby was there too which was super helpful. I don't know what I would have done with out them!


Here are some of my favorite things about Amber:

She is kind

She is giving

She helps me

She is funny and enjoys making us laugh, and LOVES to be silly

She loves to scare people, and will sneak out of bed to find us and scream to scare us

She is so happy

She loves treats just like her mom!

She loves movies just like her mom!

She is a daddy's girl (not my favorite thing, but dad's!)

She enjoys being outside

Happy Birthday to my sweet, kind, loving little Amber!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday again cute Amber! We love you. Thanks for the fun party last night - B had a blast!

Joan said...

Trish, I love these pictures but I the text is not coming up for me! I'm not sure why, but I'll figure something out. Looks like everything turned out well! Happy Birthday Amber!