Amber would eat cake for breakfast lunch and dinner if she could. She loves cake, ice cream, candy, SUGAR...just like her mom! I think she is on her third piece by now. She can never have enough.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Trish, Just stumbled across your cute family blog. Your kids are getting so big. hope all is going well. Amber
your family is so cute! it was fun to see you at the pool the other day. i am glad to see you are a blogger-we need to get mary on the bandwagon. (i found yours through ashley's)cute blog!
Trisha,
It's me Tracee. What an adorable family you have! I am so happy to have found your blog so I can get caught up with your family! Long time no talk. I can't believe you have a 2 year old!! They are so cute! Anyway, I just wanted to say hello!! Much Love!
Tracee (Conde) Walker
Trish... Hey cutest pics of the fam. I have the same sweet tooth as amber and trish!!
Okay so I need an update. I need to see more pictures of those cute kidos. I hope all is well.
Post a Comment