Monday, May 7, 2007
Our Trip to California
We took a fun family vacation to California last week. We had such a good time! The kids had a great time too. The plane ride was a little rough...Parker is not a fan of airplanes. We survived though, and had a great time at the beach, Disneyland, Sea World and hanging out with Uncle Aaron & Fetriah (his girlfriend). The weather was great, but could have been a little warmer to be perfect. I prefer the 80's, and it was mostly in the 70's. Amber loved Sea World & Disneyland. She was so excited to see the Dolphins, and loved all the characters at Disneyland, but mostly Mickey Mouse and all the princess'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that picture of Amber! She is getting so big. I can't believe she's going to be two soon. What a cutie.
Trish, I didn't know you guys went to Cali! Sounds like you had a great trip! I bet Amber just loved it. What a fun age! It was good seeing you and the kiddies last week. See you at Dream Dinners!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!!! What!!!!!!!!!!???????? How is she two? I swear we were pregnant yesterday with Amber and Carden. According to Carden, we will see you tonight for some "PINK yummy cake and icecream".
Post a Comment