To my good friend Jody...I hope you have a great 30th birthday! I met Jody in the Fall of 2003 at Puppy Kindergarten. We both had new puppies we were training at Willow Creek Pet Center. She and her husband Travis had just moved here from California (both originally from Montana). Today is the big day for Jody. She turned 30! Such a big deal, right? Jody is such an amazing friend. I am so glad we met! She is such an amazing mother/wife and I look up to her so much. I hope today is a great day, and enjoy your vacation to Montana!
I'm sad to say I don't have any good pictures of Jody! Whenever we're together, we're taking pictures of our dogs or kids, so this is unfortunately the only one I have.


This picture does have significance. Last year I posted about the Salt Lake City 1/2 Marathon and how my good friend Jody ran it ridiculously fast. I went there to cheer her on along with some family members and I missed her crossing the finish line because she was too darn quick.
Anyway, much love to Jody! Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment