On Sunday before we drove home we went to Canyonlands and Dead Horse Point. What incredible views! We all agreed there was nothing better than fresh air, sunny skies and the beautiful scenery. It was a little chilly, but we still enjoyed incredible views of the Colorado River. We could see a bunch of rafts on the river.
We walked around, took a bunch of photos, and then headed home. It was such a fun weekend. I feel like this is my thing. Matt has a ton of bike races we attend year round, and we LOVE to go cheer him on and support him, but it's fun to have this weekend be for me. The kids and Matt cheer me on, and I'm the one prepping before the race, getting my stuff together, carbo loading...it's fun. I was super excited about Moab weekend, and it was all I hyped it up to be. Thanks for a fun weekend Matt, Stacie and Katy! Stacie, thank you for being our nanny! The kids had such a blast with auntie Stacie, and I hope we didn't make the trip miserable for you!
5 comments:
Way cute, Trish. What gorgeous pictures, too. I love everything about it!
Stacie - you look way hot.
Sounds like you trully had a good time enjoying the weekend and the beautiful scenery. It makes me want to go down there. Way to be a runner!
Mark - you are a married man.
this looks way fun! How fun that Stacie gets to help out with the kids!
Post a Comment