Do any of you watch "Ellen?" It's my absolute favorite show. I TiVo and watch it daily. She cracks me up. I wish we could hang out. I was blog surfing and was reminded of this episode. Check it out, you won't regret it!
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2008/01/all_hawaii_chair.php
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Thank you for the FUNNIEST moment of the morning. Oh my gosh! SHe is hilarious, I so want to hang out with her (you and stacie are seriously almost as funny) Anyway, I love it. Have you seen Juno? I also really want juno to be my friend
Almost fell off my stability ball while watching it. Thanks for sharing.
That was awesome! I can't stop laughing right now! I've got to get control. I didn't know you tivo'd them all. Save them and I am coming over for an Ellen marathon!!
i totally saw this and i couldn't stop laughing. In fact, I pulled it up on You Tube to show Mike and we were laughing so hard. Let's go to her show. We can put in for tickets now because we would have so much fun. It's a plan.
What Trish, you don't have one of those awesome chairs?!? I thought everyone did - so convenient! That really is hilarious though. I didn't know you were such a big fan when I got that great picture of me with her, or else I would have had her sign an autograph for you!
So I completly agree about Ellen! I always tell Bob that if I prefered women, I would be hunting down Ellen for a date. She is the funniest, greatest, sweetest person and I love the show! Let's give it up for ELLEN! It's a daily Tivo for me as well; one of my favs is the Marshmallow game! SOOOOO FUNNY! Love, Deb
I tagged you, sorry. I just know you don't have anything to do since there's no new orders today! haha, j/k. Check it out on my blog. Love ya!
Trisha- Where are you??? You must be working hard...
Trish, I can't believe that! That was way funny and making me laugh more by the second. I needed a good laugh. Thanks. Oh, I can't wait to show Chad.
Post a Comment