I have to post these pictures before it's too late! I can't believe I only have two weeks left! Christmas/December was IN SANE! There is a ton to post about, so hopefully over the next few days I can get caught up. So for now, all who are interested in the size of my belly...enjoy!!! As I've said MANY times before, these pictures are more for me than anyone, I love to document the size by week. I only wish I shrunk as fast as I grew!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You look Hot, Girl!!!
Dang you look good.
I'm fairly certain when I was 38 weeks that my upper arm was the same size as my thigh.
Trish, you really do look so good! I can't believe you're almost going to have your third child!! Wow.
You look so cute! Enjoy ONLY two kids while you can...three is crazy!
NOW you look pregnant, but it is a good look! Let me know when the baby comes...I would love to come visit and bring something yummy for you!
You look so great Trish! I love your belly pics. I can't believe your going to have this baby so soon! It seems like you just barely broke the news! I'm so sad it will be so long before I get to meet her. You better post pics pronto so I can oogle over her via blog. I'll be checkin in on ya!
Miss you!
-Ash
I can't believe how fast a pregnancy goes when you are not the one with the big belly. Thinking of you!
Hey Trish! I've been thinking about you lately. I'm glad you posted pics - you look a lot cuter than I feel! How are you feeling. I need the update pronto. Has the doc given you a date yet? Remember, we need to coordinate! Love ya and good luck in these last/awful days!!!
PS I thought the transition from 1 to 2 was harder than 2 to 3, so hopefully it will be the same for you!
Good luck these next few weeks. You look great! I hope everything goes well for you.
Post a Comment