Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Parker!




Parker got his first gun! Of course it's just a fakie, but he loves it. He was speechless when he opened it. I can't believe how "boy" he is! He knew exactly what to do, and was checking through the scope, and was aiming perfectly! It was unreal! I love it! Matt loves it too.
All Parker wanted was a garbage truck for his birthday. He has been asking for the past several weeks. I thought he'd be so excited when he saw it, but truthfully, he was more excited about the gun. When Amber asked him to open his second present (the garbage truck) he said "oh, no thanks." He was perfectly content with his gun.

Second highlight of the day, blowing out the candles. Parker loves this part. It brought back memories of his 2nd birthday when he blew out the candles so quickly. It was the same tonight. The anticipation was killing him! He was right there on my lap ready to go and you could just see the excitement on his face and the more tense he'd get as the song came to an end. I love it!
Parker wanted an "ice cream cake." He chose green frosting and helped me put it all together. The funny thing is, he didn't even eat this cake. He ate the other cake his grandma brought!

Parker got a few cars from Grammy and Papa. He also got a cool "Cars" book that came with a flash light and movie projector and some birthday money from Grandpa and Grandma Deming.

We had a fun birthday for Parker today. He is such a happy guy, and had a fun day. Of course it snowed like crazy today. It always does it seems.

5 comments:

Stacie said...

I really can't believe how big your kids are getting. I was just staring at all these pics from Parkers party last night for like 5 hours. they change so much in so little time. Seriously, I haven't seen them in probably 2.5 months and they look SO grown up. Especially Aubrey.

It looks like the birthday night went well. Everyone looks so happy.

Emily said...

Happy Happy Birthday Parker!!! Holy smokes - what a cute kid. I forgot yesterday was the day until I picked Stephanie up last night and she reminded me. Anyway, we love you Parky - you are our favorite buddy!

Michelle said...

"oh, no thanks"----CLASSIC!

You have raised such a polite child! ;)

Anonymous said...

he doesn't look happy at all!!!

We love and miss you guys, Merry Christmas!

Amanda Morgan said...

So sorry I missed Parker's birthday party! The boys loved it though! I just love that sweet little guy! Can you believe he'll be in primary already?!?