Princess and the Frog
It was another great performance! We look forward to her recitals each summer/winter. She has grown up so much. To see that she is now the "older" class is strange! Emily and I started these kids when Amber was just 2! I remember taking her to her first lesson and she fell asleep on the way there. I thought there was no way she'd wake up happy and ready to be dropped off at a stranger's house...but she proved me wrong. She has loved it from the beginning. A huge thank you to Emily who introduced us to Miss Julie. If it weren't for good friends I don't know how we'd hear about anything! We love Miss Julie and look forward to another year of dance next year!
3 comments:
So cute! I loved being there...it brought back many memories. She is a cutie!
dance recitals are the best! I love your family pic at the top of your blog!
Trisha those photos are so cute! She did so well, its fun to see you twice a year :)
Post a Comment