Yesterday I attempted raking the leaves in our yard. You can't get a whole lot done with two little ones because they LOVE to play in them. I forgot for a moment what it was like to be a kid. At first I wanted to get upset like "come on, I JUST raked up that pile!" but then I remembered very quickly LOVING this time of year and doing the same thing over and over again.
Growing up, my neighbors had this gigantic tree in their yard. Each fall millions of leaves would fall from it. I was always so jealous of the HUGE piles they'd get to play in. One year, I must have been seven or eight, I took our rake over there, and raked a huge pile together, and then proceeded to rake it over to my house. These neighbors were two doors down, so I had to rake them on the street. Once the task was done, my pile was MUCH smaller (thanks to the asphalt shredding the leaves in to tiny pieces) and I had a very distinct trail leading from our neighbors
to my parents house. I bet my parents were so embarrassed!
Here I am at 32 weeks. Not too much difference. I am purposely in the same place wearing a similar shirt so I can easily see the difference! Abby just had her baby today, so it's making me realize how close this is! We have so much to do still. I keep thinking I just need to get through the holidays and then get stuff ready, but after that I'll only have a couple weeks. This is going to fly by!
I'm feeling pretty good though. I'm surprised I haven't had as much heart burn with this baby. In the past I've easily gone through a giant sized Tums bottle by now. I've only had maybe 4 this entire pregnancy.
My core strength is weakening daily. I still go to the gym a few days a week, but it's not helping the ab area. It takes everything out of me to sit up.
Congrats to Abby though! 7 pounds 2 oz., 22 inches long, born at 1:22 AM. He was 3 weeks early! Everything went well though she said. I can't wait to go see him. She said he has lots of hair. I'll get some photos to post later.
2 comments:
I love that you post your prego pictures. You look darling. I feel like we need to have a weekly pregnancy discussion together! It's coming fast, huh? I'm seriously impressed that you make it to the gym these days. I can barely walk from the parking lot to the doors!!! Keep it up - you rock!
We should get together soon, don't you think?
What cute pictures. You seriously look so good, Trish. Way to go!
Morgan saw the leaves changing here in Texas and he used his high-pitch voice to say something like, "The leaves are changing and then comes SNOW!!!" Good times.
Post a Comment