Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween

Here are a few photos from our Halloween. Amber initially wanted to be Donkey from Shrek, but after lots of cute costumes to choose from from Target, she was happy to be Tinkerbell. Parker didn't really have a choice in the matter. I thought a candy corn was too cute!







I was actually proud of my attempts at Amber's hair so I had to capture it before it went bad!



Katie, Amber, Parker, Issak & Emily (Skyler is the sprawled out one, wish we could see his cute face!)

Cute little Will Rogers, he's the only friend we saw that night. We spent most the night with cousins.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Can I borrow that candycorn costume for Stella next year? I LOVE it! Amber looks very pretty, but the candycorn is too much!

Julie Ethington said...

SOOO cute! I love Amber's picture... she looks so gorgeous! That little candycorn is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I also LOVED your pics from Hawaii! We're heading out to Kauai in February to backpack the Na Pali Coast. I'm so excited to see where all of the crazies live! :)

Marli said...

They both look so cute! Good job on the hair!

Ashley said...

Amber makes the perfect Tinkerbell! So cute! And I'm totally lovin that cute little candy corn of yours. Glad you guys had fun! It was so fun seeing you, hopefully I'll be back again soon!