

This is Aubrey crawling, or I guess "Army" crawling, but it's all the same to me. The point is she can get where ever she wants to very quickly! It also means I can't leave ANYTHING on the floor. I don't have a problem with that, but Amber and Parker on the other hand leave all sorts of treasures behind. This morning I found a peach pit camouflaged in to the carpet. This isn't from a lack of cleaning. I vacuum of kitchen/living room area three times a day (after each meal) for that reason, I don't want little crumbs left behind. In the last four days, she has still somehow found "stuff" on the floor. I've had to use the finger sweep technique each day. I've dug out Frito's, leaves, a beef bullion wrapper, and paper. She also is so quick to grab anything out of my hand. The other day she took a spoon out of the bowl when I was clearing the table. Before I knew it, it was in her mouth. She had put a spoon full of chili in her mouth.

And she can pull her self up in her crib! I've had to take out her bumper pads because she'd try and use them as a stepping stool. I swear this isn't normal for seven months! I guess she's almost eight months, but she's been doing it for a couple weeks now.
1 comment:
I am sure it doesn't help that she has older siblings that can do anything. She has to be as fast/clever/mobile as them.
Post a Comment