Thursday, September 3, 2009

Big Things Happening...


I actually mowed the lawn today. I wish so much I could have had a "before" picture, it was hideous. We seriously NEVER have time to mow the lawn. This is actually Matt's job. I have refused to mow it because I know once I start, I'll never stop mowing it. My excuse to a hideous lawn was always "I don't know how to mow it, it's Matt's job." I'd have Matt mow the lawn twice a week if time allowed it. I just love the way it looks right after.
Consider this a first! I have NEVER mowed a lawn in my life until tonight. I made it practically 30 years with never mowing a lawn! I had to call Matt to ask how to start it. I'm impressed with my job. Not bad for a rookie!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Aw man! you mowed down all those tree shoots! I thought you guys were going to grow a forest for the kids to play in. ha ha!!
Way to go. I have the excuse not to mow the lawn because of allergies. Hate Hayfever.