Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Aubrey is close to walking

Aubrey took her first step yesterday, and how appropriate too...she turned 10 months yesterday! I can't believe she's ready to walk though. Amber didn't walk until 13 months, and Parker about 12 months, so this is rather soon! When she walks, she is totally stiff legged, and won't bend her knees, so she has some work to do, but she's there! It's amazing!

















3 comments:

Mary said...

Holy cow! Look at her!! I can't believe it. That girl is going to keep you on your toes for sure! Such a cutie.

Katy said...

Trish, she is so cute!! I can't believe she is so close to walking...that is so early.

Stacie said...

Look at those eyes! Could you die? Well I just looked at your pics from texas too cause my computer is finally working again. Looks like the best trip ever. I can't believe you guys sat in the same booth. I love all the shopping bags! You guys all deserved that trip! So fun!!