Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hike Tonight

Tonight we took a little hike up Millcreek Canyon. It was such a great night and Matt and I wanted to get out an do something. We seriously had so much fun. Amber said "Dad, I want to do this every single day!" We agreed. There is just something about being away from it all. We collected about 50 sticks, and threw maybe 100 rocks, a couple snowballs, walked through streams, and just enjoyed a nice night. Parker was finding sticks that looked like "a sword" and "antlers." The stick that looked like a sword he stuffed down his pants and would whack trees and bushes. We made it about half way up the trail before we turned around...only because it was getting too dark. We all wanted to keep going. What a great way to spend a night together.







3 comments:

Celia said...

That looks like so much FUN!

Stacie said...

Oh trish, what a fun night. Your kids are at such fun stages that you can go and do that. Everyone looks so cute and refreshed! I miss milcreek. I love the pictures with Amber wearing the camelback. How cute is that? She is going to be an outdoors woman just like her mamma!

Anna said...

That looks awesome! Remember how much fun we had getting our walking sticks when we would hike to the look out at the cabin? Great memories!