Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Today was Amber's last day of preschool! My life as I know it has changed forever! I will now base my life around school, every day! I really enjoy preschool because it's only three days a week. Kindergarten...every day, really? Anyway, this is cute Amber right before we left for her last day. Parker and Aubrey wanted to get in the photo as well.



Amber's preschool program started off with them each telling their favorite thing about preschool. Amber's favorite thing was "The hula hoop" and "Halloween."

Amber and Spencer were lucky enough to go to school together. We love living close to cousins! They had a great year together and really looked out for one another.













We sure love Miss Dana! She is so great and made the last two years so fun for Amber. The program was so fun, and Amber for the past several weeks has kept it a secret and wouldn't tell me anything that the program was about or her part. She did a great job and learned several songs. She did "Row, Row, Row your boat" in sign language. It was really cool.

No comments: