Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I got this off Mary's blog. I think it's a fun way to get to know each other. It actually took me some time to think of answers to all these crazy questions. Anyway, here you go:

Crazy 8's:

8 things I'm passionate about
1. Trying to loose these extra baby pounds!
2. My kids/Matt/family
3. Finishing work so that I can relax
4. Keeping a clean house
5. Teaching my kids good manners
6. Becoming more of a reader rather than a couch potato
7. Education
8. Being kind/compassionate towards others

8 things I want to do before I die
1. Read all the Harry Potter books (if you know me well, you know that may indeed take a lifetime)
2. Do a triathlon
3. See my kids all go to college & get married
4. Travel the world with Matt
5. Be financially secure
6. Get a tummy tuck and a boob job (sad that this comes before the following two, I should have specified "in no particular order).
7. Be able to play all the hymns well
8. Have a better understanding of the scriptures

8 things I say often
1. “I’m seriously going to the loony bin”
2. “Please don’t do that Amber”
3. “Well that wasn’t very nice”
4. “I am seriously so stressed out”
5. “I love you babe”
6. “You’re such a good girl Libby” (the dog)
7. “Oh Parkie, you’re so cute”
8. “What are we going to do?”

8 shows I’ve recently watched
1. Ellen
2. The Office
3. Three’s Company (this is like “Friends” only the 70’s version, it’s great!)
4. Fox 13 News
5. Barney
6. The Wiggles
7. Prison Break
8. Conan O’Brien

Songs I could listen to over and over (I changed this to Artists)
1. The Killers
2. Dixie Chicks
3. Sarah McLaughlin
4. Cold Play
5. Collective Soul
6. Dave Matthew’s Band (still a fan, just not the concerts)
7. Justin Timberlake (surprising to some I know)
8. Led Zeppelin/Pink Floyd

8 things that attract me to my best friends
1. They are therapeutic!
2. They make me laugh uncontrollably
3. They are all a blast to be around
4. They inspire me
5. They don’t care what I look like!
6. They make me happy
7. They are fun to be around
8. They are good examples

8 things I’ve learned this past year
1. Life is too short and is flying by!
2. I am so blessed
3. Honesty is really the best policy!
4. Some things I just need to learn to let go (dishes in the sink, laundry piled up)
5. I don’t need to always answer my phone
6. More patience
7. My spelling is getting worse and worse
8. I need a little “Trisha” time each day to keep me out of the loony bin

8 people I think should do '8' (some of you already have, but do it again!)
1. Ashley
2. Stacie
3. Abby
4. Sara
5. Jill
6. Katy
7. Amy
8. Jody

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm so glad you did this. I loved reading it. You really are one of my favorite people of all time!

Alan and Abby said...

Trish,
Just thinking of your family today! I hope you can find some sort of comfort at this time of sorrow.

A lot of love and prayers from the Pohlman Family.