Sunday, September 2, 2007

One Less Kid in Diapers!!!


Amber is officially potty trained! It all started about a month ago. All our vacations & camping trips were over, so I thought it was a good time to test the waters. The first day or two was rough, but it slowly got better and better (notice in the picture the toilet is outside...it served as a reminder and it worked!). She hasn't had an accident for over two weeks now. She has done great, and it seriously is the best! I LOVE being done with diapers (at least for her, one down, and one more to go!). She just felt too old to be changed, so this is great!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Trisha- Yeah!! Done with the training!! That is an exciting day. Wait until your at WalMart with a full cart and she says... "I have to go potty". Then you will know how fast you can really run. As for your dogs... one more reason for me not to buy one. Your kids are so darling and we miss you all so much!! Love, Julie

naptime nostalgia said...

Congrats! It's wonderful isn't it?

Mary said...

Okay Trish, I believe Amber is several months younger than Scott and I think he has at least another year before he is ready for potty training!!! What I would give for just 1 in diapers. You gotta appreciate girls and their maturity!

Will said...

Congratulations! That is an exciting day. We are in the process and it is tough. I'm hoping to have her potty trained before the baby comes but we'll see.