
Amber is done with Pre school for the summer. She finished up with Mandy's about 2 months ago (Mandy had her baby about then, so they finished up early) and she finished up with Miss Dana's about two weeks ago. She loved pre school. This was a fun program too. They sang a few songs, and each took a turn telling what they loved about school (Amber loved painting). I know she also loved snack time. She looked forward to that each time!


I got there a little late and didn't have the best seat. However, my seat was perfect to stare at one of the guest's there...Mitt Romney! He came to the program to see his little grandson. I didn't dare take a picture. I regret it now! I would love to have a picture with him!

She was so excited to see me in the audience. It was fun to see her. I was such a proud parent! I couldn't stop smiling! I thought everything she did and said was adorable! She is pretty shy though. She didn't really sing a lot of the songs. She'd do the actions, but her lips wouldn't move. She gets that from me I guess. I hate more than ANYTHING to be in front of a group performing, or being in the spotlight what so ever. I honestly hate it more than anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment