Really Parker? Princess shoes (or we like to call them Fancy Nancy's)? Come on now. Matt said he wouldn't go to bed without them (Parker actually called them his "glass slippers"). He is so darn cute though. I love this kid. He makes me laugh constantly. This is why he needs a brother one day, so he won't be a sissy forever.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Classic. Love it Trish!
Well it looks like the shoes have some non-slip stuff on the soles, so that is a positive. I would hate to have him fall and have to go to the ER or something. That would be a tough one to live down.
That is so awesome Trish! I see he is out of the crib now? And you're going to try potty training, you go girl!
Love it...no wonder Jackson likes playing with him so much! I took a picture of Jacks in a dress once and Ry about killed me! What a cute kid. Love all the other updates to. Cute cute kids. See you Wed.
I miss your kids. I can't believe how big and cute Aubrey is!
I love it!
Trisha, if you still wanted me to babysit for you once or twice a week in the summer will you call me. I think almost anyday would work. Thanks.
Anna
That is too funny- I love it! Your family is growing up so quick, craziness
Post a Comment