Saturday, May 30, 2009

We Love Summer!

Summer is here!!! This means time for camping, fishing, tons of time spent with family, swimming, and last but not least, throwing rocks in the river (a personal favorite of Amber and Parker's!)



We took a drive Memorial Day to Provo River Falls in the Uintah's
We took a drive on Sunday to Antelope Island (after making a stop at the hospital to see Eric and Katie's little baby girl Lindie who was born Friday).

Summer means time to potty train! What better way than outside where I could care less if he wets his pants? So far, we're a little slow going. Parker isn't too interested. I'm not going to really push it until the end of the summer. He'll have to be ready by then! He'll almost be three! He already seems too old to be wearing a diaper to me.


He sure loves his Lightening McQueen underwear!


Summer means more picnics, and playing in the sprinklers with fun friends!


These are just a few cute pictures I took of Aubrey the other day. She is getting so big!



Wouldn't you just LOVE those lips? She has the best lips ever! I think she is so beautiful, but of course I would, what parent doesn't think they have the cutest kids ever?

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Those lips are pretty awesome!

naptime nostalgia said...

Aubrey is adorable!

Stacie said...

Could your kids be any cuter? I really can't get over it. I kinda want to just take them and keep them.

Ashley said...

Aubrey is beautiful! So all are your kiddos though. I am dying over that pic of the kids on the blanket. How did they all get so big? It's only been a year! I don't want to think about how big they'll be by the time we're done with residency.

Bring on summer! (Although I'm not looking forward to the humidity out here) We'll have to play in July! Can't wait!

Mary said...

I've loved reading all your recent posts! It's so fun to see what you're up too. I love that Amber chose to go to the dinosaur museum and have tacos. That sounds like something my kids would do too. And, I also love seeing little Aubrey, knowing that you're in the exact same stage as me, with Lil' Davey. He rolled over for the first time the other day too. She is a doll. And, why wouldn't Parker be wearing "glass slippers" to bed?!? Too funny. Hope all is well! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Dont worry alec is not potty trained yet and he is 3!