I have the coolest hubby in the world. We have this ridiculous driveway that is steep. EVERY time it snows, we battle getting up the driveway in my stupid jetta. I would love you all to come test drive the dang car in the snow and see for your self...IT SUCKS! It drives horribly in the snow. We have burnt tire marks on our driveway for all of our several attempts to get up the driveway (most unsuccessful, even with only a trace amount of snow on the driveway). I'm sure all the neighbors know when the Deming's are home due to the revving of the engine and screeching of the tires as we floor it to make it up the slope. Ok, so back to the point. Matt has been a champ at shoveling all winter. We don't have a snow blower, so it's quite the task. This morning, I'm talking to my cute mother-in-law, and I look out to see this site:

It takes a real man to be comfortable in moon boots and his wife's bathrobe to shovel the snow. He said he felt real cool as cars drove by, and as the neighbor's were out and about.

So great, isn't it?! I love it! Anyway, on a different note, we took a fun little neighborhood field trip to see the Holiday Fire Station. At events like this, I'm realizing Amber is so shy. She wouldn't let go of my hand and didn't want to participate until it was time to get in the fire truck. That was by far her favorite part. I told her early in the morning we were going, so needless to say it was a long morning filled with excitement until 12:30 rolled around. She was way pumped. Parker loved it too. He was the opposite of Amber. He wanted right in the action and was walking around exploring.

2 comments:
Sorry Trish, not much sympathy from me about the driveway thing. You haven't seen my driveway yet! It is a real joy for sure! Glad Matt gets out there to do it though - usually it's me!
Trish,
You will definately be winning our bet next week. Especially when Matt looks so HOT in a bath robe!
Post a Comment